Sunday, December 16, 2007

Final Days of Classes

I thought it was fun to do the poster project. When we had to present them in class, I thought it was just like any other poster project that I presented. Instead, there were three posters set up on different sides of the classroom and then we had to stand by our poster. Students from our class would come in groups and then we would talk about our poster and what we learned. I thought this was a great experience because if you are nervous talking in front of the classroom this would not be nerve recking. Some of our classmates would ask us questions about our poster to learn more about our topic. I thought this was interesting because I got to see other people's poster and learn about their topic. This part of the project was the easiest compared to writing the paper. The paper I thought was a bit difficult because you had to gather all the information and put it into an essay. But once you wrote an outline, it was fine writing the paper. In addition, the bibliography is hard to do but going on the Montclair website, it shows you how to write the bibliography for anything you need, such as an article, website, or a book. I enjoyed this class and learned a lot about No Child Left Behind, democracy, and what it is like being in a classroom from field experience.

No comments: